CAN YOU NOT WATCH ONE HOUR?
Pope Francis has asked for churches worldwide to offer more opportunity for Eucharistic devotion and confession on the weekend of Laetare Sunday (24-26 March), and St. Francis is doing its part.
Friday, March 24
- 5:30 pm: Exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament
- 7 pm: Stations of the Cross and Solemn Benediction
- 7-11 pm: Adoration continues in the Upper Church until 11 pm.
Saturday, March 25
- 9 am: Mass of the Day
- 9:30 am: Perpetual Novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
- 10 am: Exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament
- The Upper Church is open all day for Adoration until just before the Vigil Mass.
Books, devotionals, bottled water, and bathroom facilities will be available.
ALL are welcome for as long or as little as you like, but we need “hour leaders” to be present for a specified hour commitment to ensure our Lord is never alone–and safe.
Interested? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.