Tuesday, April 16
- 7 pm: Tenebrae Choral Service and Meditations
Holy Thursday, April 17
- 7 pm: Mass of the Lord’s Supper with the mandatum (washing of the feet). Msgr. George Strausser presiding. Church will remain open for adoration and devotions after our Lord is reposed and the altar stripped.
- 11 pm: Night Prayer (compline) with the Religious of the Assumption. The upper church closes afterwards.
Good Friday, April 18
- 9 am: Morning Prayer. Books provided.
- 3 pm: Solemn Stations of the Cross
- 4 pm. *In Spanish* Veneration of the Wood of the Cross and the Distribution of Holy Communion
- 7 pm: Veneration of the Wood of the Cross and the Distribution of Holy Communion
Holy Saturday, April 19
- 9 am: Volunteer Clean-Up and Church Preparations. Please arrive early if you would like donuts and coffee. Entrance is through the sacristy. Doors to the church will remain shut.
- 7:30 pm: The Solemn Vigil Mass of the Lord’s Resurrection. This is the most solemn Mass of the year, with the new fire of Easter lit at sundown.
Easter Sunday, April 20.
Masses follow the normal Sunday schedule. Please arrive early, as Masses get crowded; this is our most filled Sunday of the year, particularly at the 10:15.
- 7 am: Simple Mass.
- 10:15 am: Solemn Mass with choir and organ
- 12:30 pm: Mass in Spanish
No Mass. Rectory offices are closed.